Estate Planning Seminar
Wills, Trusts, & MaineCare Planning
Preparing Your Family For The Future
What We’ll Talk About:
- The advantages and disadvantages of Wills, Living Trusts, and Probate
- Maintaining your privacy and protecting your estate against a living probate if you become disabled
- How to plan before you need Long-Term Care
- Why putting property in your children’s names may be a mistake
- Protecting your children’s inheritance from their future ex-spouses, lawsuits, and other claims
- Preserving your estate for your children if your surviving spouse gets remarried
- How you can qualify for MaineCare and use it to pay for nursing home expenses, which can be over $9,800 a month
- Providing for special needs (disabled) children and grandchildren
Attend this seminar and receive a FREE, no obligation, private consultation with Attorney Megan L. Hodgkins to answer any questions about setting up your estate plan ($350 value).
Refreshments will be served. Please feel free to bring a guest!